AGG, paletted image and transparency (Mapserver 5.0 beta 5)

Gilles Bassière gilles.bassiere at MAKINA-CORPUS.COM
Thu Aug 30 12:42:54 EDT 2007

Flavio Hendry wrote:
> and OFFSITE 255 255 255 (to get the white transparent).

No, It doesn't work. As far as I know, OFFSITE work only for raster layer.
I think the problem rather come from the quantize settings but, except
this three options mentionned in the AGG howto, I don't know which
parameters are available. Also, it might be a bug in AGG support but
without anymore information, I can't be sure of this.

Regards,

--
Gilles Bassiere
MAKINA CORPUS