adding support for user authentication within Mapserver for GetCapablities and GetMap

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Fri Aug 31 16:56:50 EDT 2007

Rights management is now well into the investigatory and specification
stages in OGC.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983