UPDATE Re: C# Mapscript ASP.NET Deployment Problem

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 2 17:44:34 EST 2007

Bruno,

I've added AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers in the trunk, but I haven't
found any compilation issues.
You can see the results at the mapserver buildbot:
http://buildbot.osgeo.org:8504/waterfall

The binaries for testing purposes can be downloaded from here:
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc71-full/package/bin.zip
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc80-full/package/bin.zip
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc80x64-full/package/bin.zip

Notify me how it goes.