AccessViolationException coming from mapscript_csharp.dll

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 3 18:56:27 EST 2007

Jim,

I don't know much about this package, you should make a test with the
recent version.
For testing purposes you can download the recent builds for windows from here:

http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc71-full/package/bin.zip
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc80-full/package/bin.zip
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/mapserver/szekerest-vc80x64-full/package/bin.zip

The binaries of the current stable version are included in the latest
ms4w release.

Best regards,

Tamas