Mapscript C# 'Test Harness' for Mapserver 5.0

David Lowther dlowther at COORDINATESOLUTIONS.COM
Tue Dec 4 11:08:13 EST 2007

As people seem to find these useful, I've gone ahead and uploaded an ASP.NET
sample. This also uses the 5.0 bin folder Tamas provided. I've opened the
folder in Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 and built it and run it both on
ASP.NET 2.0 and 3.5.

http://coordinatesolutions.com/download/ASPNET20Sample_50.zip

David Lowther

Coordinate Solutions, Inc.