Google Earth

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Fri Dec 7 11:18:36 EST 2007

Hans Castorp wrote:
> Do you mean set this metadata in every layer section???
> I made it and had no success.
> PS. I have a projection section in this way:
> PROJECTION
> 	"init=epsg:23029"
> END

That's the layer's or map's data projection. This is as opposed to the
wms_srs metadata, which specifies what SRSs the WMS server will allow
for clients' requests.

Have you gone through the "WMS Server HOWTO" on the Mapserver website?
That will get you through the WMS end of it, then you'll only have to
deal with Google's end...

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA