Google-ish Cartography

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Fri Dec 7 19:48:01 EST 2007

Thomas,

That's actually not a bad setup either.

If it's not too much trouble, I would like to look at the MAPFILE.

I'm looking at things like color blindness and such in my new setup, so
all options are of interest.  I may even end up with optional displays
for the same dataset.

My anemic cartography can be seen here:

http://gis.ci.stpaul.mn.us/gis/gismo_public/html/

This was my first stab at things, so don't come down on me too hard
:c)  Anyway, it needs to be better, so I'm working on it.

bobb

>>> "thomas bonfort" <thomas.bonfort at gmail.com> wrote:
if something like this suits you I can send you the mapfile
http://motte.yi.org/~tom/maps/utah.html
(the computer is off on european nightime)

thomas