labeling along the line

Gagan Bansal Gagan.Bansal at RELIANCEADA.COM
Sun Dec 9 23:27:03 EST 2007

I am using 'MS4W - MapServer 4 Windows - version 2.2.5'
OK I'll try in Mapserver 5

Thanks & regards
Gagan

Gregor Mosheh <gregor at hostgis.com>
12/08/2007 10:12 PM

Gagan Bansal <gagan.bansal at RELIANCEADA.COM>
cc
MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject
Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] labeling along the line

Gagan Bansal wrote:
> I am using MS4W - MapServer 4 Windows - version 2.2.5.

What MapServer version is that?  "mapserv -v"
I think that ANGLE FOLLOW was introduced in 4.10.3 but on our systems it
never worked until 5.0.0

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.