Do Mapserver enables distributed processing spatial data?

Luis Angel Monge De La Cruz boommonge at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 10 08:51:32 EST 2007

Hello Milo van der Linden

You know if any server maps (open source, freeware, license, etc.) can
perform automatic search of alternative sources?

 No, mapserver cannot switch automatically unless you tell it to in a php