problem with polar projection : next step !

JS Ubei jsubei at YAHOO.FR
Wed Dec 12 11:07:42 EST 2007

Hi all,

Now, with your help, I ' succeed to correctly display a map with a polar projection from a shape file ....

Now I need to overlay a raster data on the same map .... and occurs the same problem, I think.

You can see the raster file here : http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2262/2105913678_4146b4cf58.jpg?v=0
And the result here : http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2033/2105913676_a612cd7d79.jpg?v=0

What is your opinion ? How I can correctly configure my map ? For information I use the java/mapscript API and the raster file come from a opendap data server trough the gdal library ....

thank you

Jsubei

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Arnd Wippermann <arnd.wippermann at web.de>
À : JS Ubei <jsubei at YAHOO.FR>
Cc : MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Envoyé le : Mardi, 11 Décembre 2007, 22h40mn 00s
Objet : AW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] problem with polar projection

Hi,

It should be possible to retrieve the data:
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/6431496.

My mapfile have nothing special. I use OpenLayers, therefor the map is
 build
from a couple of tiles and not a single image, but that should not
 cause any
problems.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann