Dynamic charting

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 12 13:13:35 EST 2007

are you using a paletted outputformat (i.e. gif) ?
if so there's a bug that was found

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/7036/trunk/mapserver/mapchart.c

you basically have to change all occurences of gdImageColorAllocate to
gdImageColorResolve in mapchart.c

cheers,
tb