AGG output and WMS inimage error message bug?

Pål Kristensen pal.kristensen at STATKART.NO
Fri Dec 14 04:33:57 EST 2007

Hi!

When using AGG renderer in output format and inimage as WMS error message
type, mapserver does not return any error message when an error occurs, only
the requested URL. And even more severe is that the returned information is
a text string, and not an image.

If I switch to GD output in the exact same service and the exact same
mapfile, mapservere behaves correctly.

Can anyone confirm this behavior/bug, or tell me if there is some parameters
or keywords that needs to be set to correct the problem?

Regards,
Pål Kristensen