Fw: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Too Many Symbols

Mon Dec 17 08:15:39 EST 2007

Gagan Bansal wrote:

> We are using the mapserver 5.0.0, there is no multiple installation.
>  Here is the snip from our mapsymbol.h file. We tried to increase the
> value MS_SYMBOL_ALLOCSIZE to 128, but no effect. The mapserver is not
> processing if the symbol is more than 64.

What does "not processing" mean? What is the exact error message that
you get? Are you using the mapserv CGI or MapScript? And if MapScript
which language?

Also if you could make your symbolset accessible somewhere for us to
view that could help.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette