MS5 Tutorial example4-4_dhtml?

Dave Nuttall dnuttall at DNLT.COM
Mon Dec 17 09:02:21 EST 2007

The MS5 tutorial has been very helpful as a means of learning the basics.

If I'm able to use MS in real-life, my view would be to avoid the Rosa
applet but try for a JS/DHTML type of interface, especially for the
rubber-band feature.

The tutorial seems to have an ALMOST working example of the dbox/JS/DHTML
concept, but I'm stumped by the absence of a map when running it.

My guess is there is some local configuration required but I haven't located
any related notes that tell me how to adjust the code so it displays the map
like the examples 4-1, 4-2 or 4-3 do.

Please post or email me directly if you can assist my learning!

TIA.
Dave Nuttall
San Antonio, TX