mapserver update

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at EDU.FH-KAERNTEN.AC.AT
Wed Dec 19 04:26:26 EST 2007

Sorry but I´ve never done something like installing mapserver before,...

I even don´t know what the php-devel package is.
If u mean the config.log file, there is something like:

   configure:11379: checking for PHP/MapScript module options...
   configure:11654: checking for location of config.h or php_config.h
   configure:11665: result: /usr/include/php/main//php_config.h
   configure:11677: checking whether we have PHP3 or PHP4
   configure:11691: result: -DPHP4
   configure:11694: checking whether we should use PHP's regex
   configure:11717: result: no
   configure:11740: result:         PHP/MapScript module configured.
   configure:12018: checking if --enable-runpath requested
   configure:12028: result: no
   configure:12036: checking if --with-java-include-os-name specified
   configure:12057: result: no, autodetected linux
   configure:12208: creating ./config.status