Thanks a lot, everyone

Gregor Mosheh gregor at HOSTGIS.COM
Wed Dec 19 15:15:22 EST 2007

I was inspired by a posting of gratitude to the OpenLayers list, and
thought I'd exercise my sincerity if not my originality, by thanking
everybody.

Steve, Frank, Bart, Eric, Ed, and the other developers whose names
escape me at the moment -- THANK YOU. MapServer made it possible for
HostGIS to enter the GIS market four years ago, and continues to be my
software of choice for WMS and WFS service.

And to the rest of the mailing list, thank you as well. Considering what
I pay you for tech support, it's been worth double that. :) Seriously,
though, you've helped me past the learning curve and through so many odd
nuances and bugs over the years, that "I couldn't have done it without
you" hardly expresses it.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA