CLASSITEM + EXPRESSION

rich.fromm nospam420 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 20 15:55:02 EST 2007

Hans Castorp wrote:

> I’m trying to filter a postgis layer using the statement EXPRESSION. I
> think
> my configuration is fine but doesn’t works.

I'm not sure about the proper use of EXPRESSION within CLASS, as I haven't
used it before.

However, to filter postgis queries, I use FILTER within LAYER.  You might
want to take a look at that as an alternative.  It might even be more
efficient to filter what's coming out of the database rather than later on,
but I'm not sure.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/layer

- Rich