Problems with gdaltindex

Aileen Heal aileen_heal at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 24 08:41:33 EST 2007

Hi

I have noticed that gdaltindex sometimes seems to locate my image in the
wronge place. I have checked the georeference file and can't seem to find
anything wrong with it.

Any ideas? I am using ecw images in British Nation Grid projection.

When using it with MrSID files in British Nation Grid projection I get
errors saying the files are in a different projections - not sure why as
they are all in the same projection. Could be a related problem.

All help/suggestions gratefully received.