looking for a MapInfo Native Format(Tab File) Specification

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 2 03:34:59 EST 2007

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your important information. Actually I am using the MITAB C#
Wrapper now, but I can not read the C++ source code, because I am not good
at it, besides, it will take surely a lot of time to read the source.
Therefore I am trying to find a sort of specification for the file format.

anyway, thanks for your helpful links and for any other efforts finding the
official specification.

Best Regards

Zhonghai