Mapscript compile error

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 7 11:33:00 EST 2007

As Frank said you are running on the edge so it is possible that there
will be issues.
The error is critical only if you need to use GDAL. To check that the
linker can resolve all symbols run:

ldd -r libmapscript.so

or

ldd -r mapserver