RFC 19 - any windows build available?

Eduardo Patto Kanegae epk.lists at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 7 15:10:51 EST 2007

Thanks Steve, I'll keep waiting :-)

I tried:

MAP
     CONFIG	MS_MAXSYMBOLS "128"

But the error stands. As map->config is documented, seems like it's
only for parameters of external libs such as PROJ and GDAL.

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Patto Kanegae
http://www.webmapit.com.br