itemnquery with dbox

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 9 04:35:16 EST 2007

  I don't have anything online. I don't know where to host my site. I don't have a contract to create a mapserver application, I just want to develop a mapserver to present a part from my dissertation
  The queryfile is saved in the TMP folder, or what should I check for queryfile?
  Where I can host a website with mapserver already installed?
  Thank you again
Richard Greenwood <richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
  On 2/8/07, william paul wrote:
> Hi:
> I am using the example provided by Steve and Rich to display multiple
> results with itemnquery. I can display the data and then browse the results,
> but I still have 2 problems:
> - after it displays the results I want to keep them selected when you zoom
> in, zoom out or pan

Check out savequery and queryfile

> - when I have multiple results and I click (using zoom in, zoom out, or any
> button) the map is centering on the first result and the features are not
> selected

Can you show us an online example?

> I think is something related to browsing the querymap, but I can figure out
> Thank you in advance
> William

Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at