itemnquery with dbox

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 9 08:50:12 EST 2007

On 2/9/07, william paul <williampaul28 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thank's, now it's clear with queryfile.
>
> second question: I am getting 1 map for all objects. All objects are
> selected and displayed in 1 map, but if I try to zoom, pan the map centers
> on the first object returned. It could be related with the queryfile...
>
> William

I don't think so. I use query files all the time with multiple
objects. Carefully examine your query string, look at each item/value
pair and try to think what mapserver will do with it (or try removing
item/value pairs that you won't understand).  Obviously you want
mode=map or mode=browse.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood