scale dependent getfeatureinfo

Tue Feb 13 14:06:47 EST 2007

Steven M. Ottens wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2007, at 3:25 PM, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
>>
>> If you always get all 4 results, then only put the Query information
>> in the most detailed layer and you will then always get just that one.
>> IE: remove it from the other layers.
>>
> Steve,
>
> I'm slightly at a loss here. What is the query information exactly? I
> cannot remove the CLASSITEM from the other layers since they are raw
> grids which need to be classified. If I remove TEMPLATE and the gml_*
> items from a  layer mapserver complains that layers are not queryable.

The GetFeatureInfo request contains a QUERY_LAYERS parameter with the
list of layers to query. If you list all 4 layers in QUERY_LAYERS then
MapServer returns results from each of them. If you want results from
only the most detailed layer then list only that layer in QUERY_LAYERS.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/