ArcSDE Version Error

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Wed Feb 14 10:22:03 EST 2007

MapServer is connecting to SDE just fine, but I think you have your
DATA block specified incorrectly.  SE_version_get_info is a function
queries SDE get the specific version of the layer you wish to connect
to.  If you are using SDE in multiple-editor scenario, this is useful
for showing where the states of specific version of the layers are.

What do your CONNECTION and LAYER blocks look like (minus sensitive
info, of course)?

Howard