legend scale dependency issues

Wed Feb 14 12:39:20 EST 2007

The code that you included in your last email seems to be missing the
stuff that handles the zoom. i.e. a comment suggests that you create a
$extent_obj for this, which is either initialized from the values in the
$extent[] array, or from the $map->extents which have just been set from
the contents of the $extent[] array, so in both case you get more or
less the same result minus the width/height ratio adjustment that
MapServer does automatically on $map->setExtent()... and there is
nothing to adjust the extents to reflect the last zoom operation and
pass that to $map->setExtents().

What does the $extent[] array contain when this code starts being
executed? Is it the extents before or after applying the zoom?

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/