WMS and getFeatureInfo problem

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Wed Feb 21 01:28:26 EST 2007

Thanks guys... query_layers instead of querylayers... I knew it would
be something stupid...

And then text/plain... ok. Thanks for that.

Just a question for clarification: At the beginning I thought the
getfeatureinfo would only show the results of its search. Then I saw
that one had to specify as well the layers. So I thought, cool, the
getfeatureinfo draws then first the map and then shows the results.
Not bad! But now I see that it indeed really only displays a couple
of lines. What sense does it make to indicate the layers command?

Stef