WMS/WFS and (yearly) time-dependent data

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Feb 22 09:22:19 EST 2007

Stefan Schwarzer wrote:
> Thanks for the help. Hmmm.... not sure if I do really understand what
> you mean. It still feels a bit awkward in my brain....
>
> One point that jumps in my mind is the "mypath/myfile" entry. This would
> be if I am working with shapefiles. But I am working with Postgis. So,
> how would I have to deal with that one then?

  How is your data structured in postgis ? There is an example in the
how using a postgis layer with a time field :
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/wms_time_support/#example-of-wms-t-with-postgis-tile-index-for-raster-imagery

  Is this similar to you setting ?

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen