PHP/MapScript getShape() failing with an index returned by getResult() - PostGIS layer

Tue Feb 27 13:01:41 EST 2007

Doug B wrote:
> Ok.  I'll return to that. (I take it that also means that getShape()
> is not deprecated in PHP/MapScript?)

Correct.

> One other, possibly related, piece of information is that my postgres
> console window seems to be outputting "ERROR:  cursor "mycursor" does
> not exist" every time I execute this query.

Unfortunately I am not a postgis guru, but the following post suggests
that adding an index on OID might help:

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2004-June/004982.html

Daniel
--