dBox for non-map images

Tue Feb 27 17:18:36 EST 2007

I assume you're not talking about using the coordinate management in
mapserv.js then right? Assuming
then that you know what to do with the x1,y1,x2,y2 values you get from
dBox then you certainly could
use it. A bit more on your overall objective might help though as I'm
sure there are other image zooming
alternatives.

Steve

>>> P Kishor <punk.kish at GMAIL.COM> 2/27/2007 10:43:38 AM >>>
Greetings,

I would like to use dBox (well, basically just the rubber-band zoom
box thingy) for a non-MapServer map image. The image is dynamic (I am
creating charts using GD::Graph), that I would like to be able to zoom
in on. Theoretically I see no reason why dBox couldn't do that, but I
wanted to ascertain, before I diving in, that I am going to correct
route. Any examples of this would be very welcome as well.

Many thanks in advance

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/