WCS from multiple netCDF returning only background image

Norman Barker nbarker at ITTVIS.COM
Wed Feb 28 12:25:19 EST 2007

Hi Ed,

Do 'gdalinfo filename.nc'

Then from the prompt try and find a string like this

SUBDATASET_1_NAME=NETCDF:"/my__ta_1982013118.nc":ta

Then do gdalinfo NETCDF:"/my__ta_1982013118.nc":ta

And you will see a bbox string.

So as per my previous email (not being sarcastic here, just don't want
to retype)

You need to put NETCDF:"...":ta in the location element of the dbf for
the shapefile.

I will dig out the python script I did this.  Or alternatively you can
use the perl script.  I used python since I could get the variable name
out in code.

Ping me if you need any help.

Thanks,

Norman