Mapfile WMS connection string parsing problem for layer names with dots/periods (".")

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at UMB.NO
Wed Jan 3 10:08:29 EST 2007

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Just looking at the error message it's not obvious what is really
> happening. Could you share your full layer definition from the mapfile?
> Also, which version of MapServer are you using?

Sorry,  I am using:
MapServer version 4.10.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=SDE INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG
OpSys is Solaris 2.7.

Layer definition (real WMS server name and layer names removed):
   LAYER
     NAME "test-test"
     MAXSCALE 5000
     MINSCALE 500
     METADATA
       "wms_title" "Test"
       "wms_srs" "EPSG:32633"
       "wms_connectiontimeout" "200"
       "wms_opaque" "1"
     END
     TYPE RASTER
     CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
     CONNECTION "http://wms.server.org/wms_test?VERSION=1.1.1&SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=GetMap&TEST.TEST&STYLES=&FORMAT=image/png"
     PROJECTION
       "init=epsg:32633"
     END
   END #layer

Håvard

--
Håvard Tveite
Department of Mathematical Sciences and Technology, UMB