Tileinidex cannot be used for CGI controls

Marc Jacquin marc.jacquin at MAGELLIUM.FR
Wed Jan 10 08:32:30 EST 2007

Thanks Steve and best wishes to everyone for 2007.

Frank, it seems that you included this update (TILEINDEX in loadLayerString)
in FWTools 1.1.3 version dated January 5th 2007. Can you confirm ?

On another hand, it seems that for some FWTools versions (1.1.3 at least)
JPEG rendering does not work -zero size image- (JPEG only, PNG/GIF is OK),
with no error message in debug.

Any idea?

Finally has FWTools 1.1.3 been validated on W2003 server R2? I could not get
my own Mapserver version running on W2003 server (compiled with VS 2005 and
FWTools libs).

Thanks,

Marc