How to change your Map Server's email address or remove email from list

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at OSGIS.NL
Wed Jan 10 12:44:31 EST 2007

You'll probably have to leave with the old e-mail and join with the new
one, go here to do that:

http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mapserver-users&A=1

Best regards,
Bart