symbols in mapfile or symbolset file?

Thy, Kristian Kristian.Thy at ATKINSGLOBAL.COM
Thu Jan 11 07:12:12 EST 2007

From: Dolf Andringa
> Is it possible to define the symbols that I want to use in my
> mapfile in
> side the mapfile itself or do I have to define them in a separate
> symbolset file and reference that? If it is possible to
> define them in
> the mapfile itself, where do I define them? In the map
> directive, in the
> layer directive, etc?

Symbols can be defined in the mapfile inside the map declaration.

Kristian

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.