Compile problem

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 11 11:04:03 EST 2007

> Hello raffaele,
> a couple of weeks ago I had nearly the same problem.
> Did you put the path to the gd-lib in
> /etc/ld.so.conf ?
>
> After changing that file you need to type: ldconfig

thank you all for replying

I added '/usr/local'  but again didn't worked, and the I get the same error.

I have installed gd without adding a --prefix option, so the default
location should have been applied '/usr/local'

my configuration options include --with-gd=/usr/local

I acted the same on my testing machine and never had any kind of problem.