MapScript & ImageMap creation

David Martin David at ITBEYOND.COM.AU
Fri Jan 12 02:51:45 EST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to implement a MapScript function to simulate the ImageMap
creation with MapServer example.

I am using the MapScript C# system and implementing the code in VB.NET.
My goal is to build a new ImageMap class that will implement MapScript.

I have made the query run and return results however I am trying to work
out how to access the shapeObj bounds in terms of shpxy rather than
coords. I have returned the result in coords but cannot find how to
convert to imgxy. Is there an easy solution?

Regards
David Martin
Managing Director
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd