MapServer Version

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Jan 15 09:25:53 EST 2007

It looks like you have another mapserv.exe in your PATH, is that possible?

MS4W 2.2.1 contains MapServer 4.10.0.

MapServer version 4.10.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PD
F OUTPUT=SWF OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPP
ORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPP
ORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=OG
R INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

By the way, MS4W has its own mailing list for these type of
configuration questions (join at
http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ms4w-users).

jeff

--