Raster EXTENT on the fly

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 18 04:18:08 EST 2007

Thanks for your answer!

The matter is that i am trying to found have to set $minx.$miny,$maxx,$maxy reading the
raster. I think that the only solution is to use gdalinfo and parse the output, but i don't
know if this it's ok inside a php script.

What do you think about?

Thanks
Luca

--