AW: Mapserver+Windows+ArcSDE

dave X cyclemaniac at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 21 14:13:31 EST 2007

I have a similar problem,  my SDE connection works fine and mapserver renders
layers ok, but after some time it consistently times-out or something.  The
error I get is as follows:

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
'tdmryn_oparea'.;msSDELayerOpen(): SDE error. SE_version_get_info(): Network
I/O error. (-10)

I restart IIS and everything is fine again.  Any help would be appreciated.

> >We are trying to use mapserver on Windows in connection with ArcSDE.
> >So far rather unsuccessfully, we keep getting an error message like
> >"sde connection Network I/O error. (-10)"
I have a  more precise Error message now:
"msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'DKM'.
msSDELayerOpen(): SDE error. SE_connection_create(): Operation Failed.
(-1)
CONNECT: errno = 0 "