raster output streched at CGI Query mode

David Stajan dls at INFORMGIS.COM
Mon Jan 22 23:36:23 EST 2007

I'm using windows, ms4w2.2.1, and c# mapscript.  Can't show you but I can
try to explain.

Everything is great when i call map.draw, but when I have a selected feature,
therefore calling map.drawquery, the raster stops rendering with the scale and
becomes a stagnet image inbehind the vector data.  No matter what you do
(zoom in, zoom out, pan) that raster stays in the position and extent it was at
when you performed your selection.  The raster begins the render properly
once I clear my feature selection, and therefore start calling map.draw again
instead of map.drawquery.

The only thing to note is that I define my raster with a projection because it
differes with the vector data.

Any Ideas?
Thanks
DaviD