msGetLabelSize() : Could not find/open font {Scanned} {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Tue Jan 23 11:31:22 EST 2007

Hi,

More tipps ...
Does your mapserver distribution support freetype?
Try
 mapserv -v
at the command promt. You should see ... SUPPORTS=FREETYPE ...
Do you have the arial.ttf file in the c:\windows\fonts folder?
The font set file path should be given relativ to the map file or
absolute. Check the relative path or replace with absolute path.

Zoltan