Dbox and Raster data

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 25 10:02:39 EST 2007

  Hi:

  I am using Dbox, example from http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/tools/dbox/
  I want to have more background layers, and each background layer is a raster. I have setup the metadata in the map file:
  METADATA
  # dLegend XML legend control
  dlegend_metagroups "foreground,background"
  dlegend_foreground_name "foreground:"
  dlegend_foreground_layers_and_groups "layer1,layer2"
  dlegend_background_name "background: "
  dlegend_background_layers_and_groups "raster1,raster2"
  dlegend_background_element "radio"
  dlegend_layer1_name "Layer1"
  dlegend_layer2_name "Layer2"
  dlegend_raster1_name "Raster1"
  dlegend_raster2_name "Raster2"
  END

  When  I load the page I can see the legend up to Raster1 and without Raster2
  I tried to replace the layers from the background with vector data and is working OK, but with raster data I can see only 1 background layer

  Is it possible to use 2 or more background layers with raster data?

  Thank you in advance

  William