Label with substring of metadata

David Isaacson david at CSE.UCDAVIS.EDU
Thu Jan 25 15:10:45 EST 2007

Thanks for your help, guys.  It turns out (like usual) that the solution
was something simple.  The permissions on the dbf file, which I copied
from Windows to Linux, were all messed up, and no one had read access.

I'll try one of those programs you mentioned next time I need to edit a
file -- excel was a pain.

David