System problems - installation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Jul 3 10:00:59 EDT 2007

I believe that MS4W version contains MapServer built with curl-7.15.1
with SSL enabled...but I have never gone as far as you and tried to use
the mod_ssl apache module, so you may be correct.

Please let the MS4W mailing list (join at
http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ms4w-users) know of your
progress, and if you include details instructions in your email to that
list I can make sure that the MS4W README is updated.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.