WMS layer-projection

Wed Jul 4 07:51:16 EDT 2007

This is not a known issue, but it's always possible that there might be
problems in the way the query location is reprojected in a
GetFeatureInfo call.

Is the WMS server using MapServer as well? Have you tried
setting/increasing the TOLERANCE value inside the layers on the WMS server?

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/