phpmapscript questions

Doug Williams williams at WEBSAWYER.COM
Wed Jul 4 10:24:20 EDT 2007

Hi jeff,

Sorry jeff.  I thought I was using the list!  Your message confirms my worst fear.  That Steve Lime's
open source mapserver is being proprietized.  Sort of reminds me of Bell Labs claim to unix after
thousands of people gave freely to develop it.  I was wondering why it has become so hard to get
decent answers to simple questions about mapserver, and why the docs are sssooooo thin.  And why
else would you say 'no' with a grin?

Cheers,

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:07:01 -0400, Jeff McKenna wrote