Error: *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev)

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 5 04:25:28 EDT 2007

If you still have the 4.0.1 sources recompile them with enable debug
and run shp2img under gdb. This at least will tell you where the
double free is happening and then you might even be able to fix it.

Umberto