SOS disconnect

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Fri Jul 6 08:03:44 EDT 2007

N.B. are you intentionally setting observedproperty to a URL in the
mapfile?  Note that it can also be a plain old string, etc. :)

> And it does say it recognizes a timePeriod, but when I tack
> on a time parameter, it bombs w/ 'msSOSGetObservation(): SOS
> server error. Invalid time value given for the eventTime
> parameter'.  I dug around in the code, and it still doesn't
> shed any light on where the problem is occurring.

When I try:

http://sos-web.tamu.edu/sos-cgi/madis?service=sos&request=GetObservation
&version=0.0.31&offering=ndbc_44029&format=application/com-xml&observedP
roperty=http://marinemetadata.org/cf%23sea_surface_temperature&eventTime
=<gml:TimePeriod><gml:beginPosition>2007-06</gml:beginPosition><gml:endP
osition>2007-07</gml:endPosition></gml:TimePeriod>

It seems to work; mind you there looks to be only one record.  How are
you passing the time query?