GIF don't display

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomlg at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 6 09:19:25 EDT 2007

Hi Lara.

The first thing I noticed is that the action of your form is wrong. Your
form action looks like:

action="http://cgi-bin/mapserv.exe"

and it would look like:

action="/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe"

Also in the "map" and "imgext" parameters the values seems to be wrong (but
I think this will seem ok when you access the php file through Apache):

<input name="map" value="[map]" type="hidden">
<input name="imgext" value="[mapext]" type="hidden">

If you still have problems ask me again. (Of course in spanish would be much
easier ;) )

Rodrigo.